Monday, July 7, 2008

restaurant review: tako sushi


Restaurant: Tako Sushi
Location: 1300 Don Mills Rd., Toronto, ON
Telephone: 416-391-9188
Website: takosushi.ca
Meal type: Dinner

Average price per person: $11-$25

What I ordered: Spicy Maki Set, Green Tea

Ratings:











Comments: This is my third visit to Tako Sushi. It's a nice clean place with consistantly good food and nice wait-staff. They offer varied menu items and interesting tasting menus.

I was a bit disappointed on this visit as they forgot our complimentary edamame until we asked for some and our dinners took a very long time and all came at staggered times. The waiter was very apologetic and nice, but even good service can't speed up the kitchen output. I'm hoping next time the kitchen will have worked out the whole timing issue thing.

My spicy maki set was pretty standard - nothing to write home about. I was way happier with my dinner the last time I visited (I ordered a special roll and Sushi Pizza), so I'll probably go that route on my next visit.

No comments: