Wednesday, December 30, 2009

la banquise resto

Me & Dave are back from Montreal! It was very relaxing and we stuffed ourselves silly with great food.

As I mentioned previously we tore a page from Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" (a show which we are totally obsessed with right now), and ate from La Banquise Resto which is famous for their poutine.

poutine

Here are some details about the restaurant -

Restaurant: La Banquise Resto
Location: 994, Rachel Est, Montréal

Average price per person: $11-$25

What I ordered: Classical Poutine & a drink
What Dave ordered: Bacon Poutine & a drink

I absuloutely love this place and I wish we had one of these 24hour poutine places nearby. The poutine was excellent and the place was hopping. Nestled in the Mount Royal neighborhood, I'm so glad No Reservations introduced us to this place as we probably would never have found it otherwise.

No comments: