Monday, October 20, 2008

california sandwiches




Friday was my brother-in-law's birthday, so as an extra suprise I bought him a veal sandwich from California Sandwiches and an order of their olives. My sister tipped me off on what his usual sandwich order was and when I was ordering and looking at their massive bowl of olives I couldn't resist ordering him some. I'm lucky that their Winston Churchill location is uber close to my place.

Although you might think their prices are high for a sandwich at first glance - they're prety massive, so I think you're getting your monies worth. Not only are they massive, but messy too (they NEVER look like the pictures on their website). =) I'm personally not a huge fan of their sandwiches, but he absolutely LOVES them and insists they're even better the next day.

They have several locations across the GTA - check out their website for more details!

Image from: californiasandwiches.com

No comments: