Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tim hortons


I love Tim Hortons and I don't even think 1 post is enough to capture everything I want to say about Tim's. I think my obsession started when I was living and working in Hamilton, Ontario (where the first Tim Hortons was opened). Actually, the first store located on Ottawa Street in the east end of Hamilton was close to where I worked and I would swing by there to get donuts once in a while. We even brewed it at home!

I know lots of coffee connoisseurs turn their noses up at Tim's coffee, but I don't care. I still love it - and it's affordable too! Although I guess now Starbucks has lowered their prices to stay competitive.

Some of the things I love about Tim Hortons:
- iced cappacuino (with chocolate milk)
- honey cruellers & honey crueller timbits
- roll up the rim time
- hot smoothies with a hazelnut flavor shot

No comments: