Tuesday, June 17, 2008

restaurant review: ni-ji japanese restaurant

Restaurant: Ni-Ji Japanese Restaurant
Location: 1095 Ellesmere Rd., Scarborough, ON M1P 2W9
Telephone: 416-755-3335

Meal type: Dinner

Average price per person: $11-$25

What I ordered: Spicy Salmon Hand Roll, Dynamite Maki, Green Tea

Ratings:










Comments: I'm not a Sushi expert, but I do love to eat the stuff. My friend recommended this restaurant, so I had high expectations. It's a cozy family-owned type restaurant with friendly staff and a great dining-in and take-out selection. Our dinner came with complimentary appetizers: Miso soup, Edamame, Wakame Salad, and Fried Fish. And our meal also came with complimentary Green Tea Ice Cream (my favorite). We definitely got our moneys worth and my meal was very yummy. It doesn't rank the best in terms of food, service, or atmosphere that I've ever experienced, but it is definitely a place I'd go back to when I am in the mood for some low-key sushi.

No comments: