Saturday, January 2, 2010

sweetthings.ca

As an fan of Food Network's show "Ace of Cakes", I was enthralled when I found Sweet Things which is based out of Toronto! I happened to click to the site by chance through 1 of the people I follow on twitter - I love finding awesome sites through chance curiosity.

I love all the cakes on her page and her blog! They are adorable! I wish I could make such wonderful looking yummy pieces!

Check out her website at: sweetthings.ca
Check out her blog at: sweetthings-toronto.blogspot.com

She mentions various cake decorating courses she's taken at George Brown and the Bonnie Gordon School. I'm tempted to take a couple of courses, but....I have to learn how to bake a decent cake first I think.

1 comment:

SweetThingsTO said...

Thanks so much for visiting my website and blog! I look forward to following your blog too!