Friday, November 7, 2008

the 23rd annual ottawa wine & food show


Calling all wine lovers - this weekend is the annual Ottawa Wine & Food Show!
I'm going to be checking it out & I can't wait! I went to the Toronto Wine & Food show a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it, so I'm hoping the Ottawa event will live up to my expectations.

Event: The 23rd Annual Ottawa Wine & Food Show
Location: Lansdowne Park, 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Date: November 7 - 9, 2008
Website: playerexpo.com

Entrance price per person (general admission): $17



General admission includes:
- access to 200 booths that offer award winning wines, wine seminars, tips for wine storage, access to over 1400 wines, spirits and beers
- access to the Wines of France bar
- free kitchen demonstrations every day
- a souvenir sampling glass upon entrance
- access the the wine "crush" course - learning the basics of wine tasting in 20 minutes

No comments: