Saturday, June 28, 2008

restaurant review: gal sushi


Restaurant: Gal's Sushi, Japanese & Korean Restaurant
Location: 3621 Hwy 7 East Unit 106, Markham, ON L3R 0G6
Telephone: 905-3005-7753
Website: galsushi.com
Meal type: Lunch

Average price per person: $11-$25

What I ordered: Rainbow Roll and Green Tea

Ratings:











Comments: I think it's safe to say that I have Sushi almost once a week nowadays. My friend recommended this place so it was pretty "safe". It's a pretty typical Sushi place by today's standards. - modern and clean decor, fast service, nice plating and good food. I found the waiter/manager a little high strung considering the restaurant was not even that busy, but all in all a good experience. The only crappy part is the parking is around back; thankfully the weather was nice today. Looks like I've found another "safe" Sushi place to frequent (too bad it's not in my neighborhood).

No comments: