Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadian readers out there in the webisphere!
We've been absent from this blog for a long time, but there's nothing like a good home cooked meal to inspire a new blog post!
With turkey leftovers in hand I was contemplating what to make for dinner tonight (we celebrated Thanksgiving dinner 2 days early on Saturday as it was more convenient).
I'm not the most talented chef so my cooking repitore is quite limited. I decided to make individual turkey pot pies! This is my easy recipe and I like it. It's not fancy or extremely impressive, but it's quick & easy & perfect for me. It's a pretty flexible recipe and I usually just wing it.
- turkey leftovers
- cubed up carrots
- cut up celery
- broccoli cut up into small pieces
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- store bought puff pastry
1) satay carrots, celery & broccoli in frying pan to soften.
2) combine carrots, celery, broccoli, turkey, cream of chicken, pepper in oven safe bowls.
3) cover with puff pastry and cook in oven according to puff pastry instructions (approx. 20-30 minutes)